1 pound to goal

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's going to happen. Yeah! I have been really struggling to get these last few lbs. off. As of this morning, I am one lb. to goal. I am so happy. Plan for lots of swimming this week and healthy eating. It is slow going now. I have been on plan since June 24, 2005 and was so disappointed when my 1 yr. anniversary came and I was still a few lbs. shy of goal. Oh well, it may take a few more weeks to lose the last lb. but it will come off in time. Just had to share this with everyone.
  • WAY TO GO LILYBELLE!!! I can't wait until I can post those same words!
  • That's awesome! That must be such a great feeling and you look fabulous!

- Barbara
  • WTG Lily!!! That's awesome!
    I can't wait to type that myself!
  • Congrats Lilybelle ... thanks for posting and for being such an inspiration!
  • I am sooo happy for you! What an achievment! Welcome to the wonderful world of maintenance, I have heard great stories from the ladies who maintain here. I hope I can join you one day
  • Thanks everyone. After a full day at the lake today, I might just reach goal by next weigh-in. I'm sure going to try. I will post new pic's soon. The ones that were posted are at 162 lbs. I believe. I have new ones that were taken this week but in every single one I had my head tilted too far back. old habit, I guess trying to cover up a double chin that's not there anymore.Good luck to everyone and know that this support from 3FC''s has helped more than I can ever describe. Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way. Plan to come here often, just like I do now, and try to maintain this weight that I've lost.
  • Thanks everyone. After a full day at the lake today, I might just reach goal by next weigh-in. I'm sure going to try. I will post new pic's soon. The ones that were posted are at 162 lbs. I believe. I have new ones that were taken this week but in every single one I had my head tilted too far back. old habit, I guess trying to cover up a double chin that's not there anymore.Good luck to everyone and know that this support from 3FC''s has helped more than I can ever describe. Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way. Plan to come here often, just like I do now, and try to maintain this weight that I've lost.
  • Congratulations! What a wonderful achievement. Can't wait to see new photos of you.
  • Awesome!
  • Oh Lily that is wonderful! I am so happy for you!!! Envious too LOL but happy!
  • That's awesome Lily!!!! Congrats! I know those last few lbs must be annoying, but you've come so far!!!!!

Kim
  • Thanks so much everyone. I couldn't have done it without the support and encouragement from all of you.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  • Good for you!! I bet it's going to feel so great dropping that last pound. COngratulations!!!!!!!