Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-03-2006, 02:25 PM   #1  
omeomy

S/C/G: 275/269.5/155

Smile I walked everyday this week had icecream everyday and still lost.......

I'm so excited I weighed in today and lost 3.2 i'm so happy I told myself just walk everyday for at least 30min so i did that and stayed within my point range and i lost well i did eat icecream everyday but i didn't go overboard just wanted to share my success with you all.......
ogibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:22 PM   #2  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Congrats!!!!

I don't know what it is about weight watchers, but when I was doing it, I wasn't eating all that healthfully, but I was staying within my points range and I did lose for the first couple weeks, then I fell off program and gained it back lol I know in the beginning its water weight and such, and it wouldn't have always been like that, but with everything else I've tried, I've never seen results right away, I'm restarted weight watchers this month! I'm also going to be doing cardio at least 5x/wk for 30 minutes, mostly watp, so hopefully I see some results again!

Anyway that's so awesome you lost 3.2lbs! Keep it up! If you ever wanna chat, feel free to contact me, I'd love to have a "buddy" to talk to hehe, were around the same weight and looks as though were doing the same kind of stuff to lose weight!

Trixie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:54 PM   #3  
.::On a Mission::.

S/C/G: 257/*Ticker*/150

Height: 5'2"

Talking

That is a great mini goal ... 3.2 pounds ... I think this should be one of my goals starting tommorrow ... Keep it up!
MadamePJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #4  

Keep it up Gibson!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:06 AM   #5  
omeomy

Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement.......Trixie congrats on starting again I love weight watchers mostly because I can eat whatever I want... I'd love to chat sometime........Thanks again everyone..
Old 07-04-2006, 06:09 PM   #6  
Pound by Pound

Height: 5'4"

Just wanted to say my Congrats as well! The scales haven't been moving for me the last month - I know I should be walking, but I haven't been ... guess it's time to wipe the dust back off of the ole tready! lol

Congrats again on your loss!
** Stacye ** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:32 AM   #7  
omeomy

Thank you Stacye... you look great in your photos awesome job you've done as well keep it up......
Old 07-05-2006, 10:31 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

Height: 5'7

Congrats Gibson!!! I've really let myself go with eating lately and I've started losing a little more steadily! I'm not eating bags of chips or anything, but I'm eating some bad stuff, in small quantities...seems to be working! Either that, or the fact that I've started working a job where I'm literally moving for 8 hours is doing it...lol.

Good luck with the rest of your losses!

Kim
OneKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:26 PM   #9  
omeomy

Thanks Kim hey great job on your 10lb loss keep it up.........