Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-01-2006, 08:39 PM   #1  
shanny

S/C/G: 248.2/235.4/160

Default 13 lbs down!

finally i weigh less than i have in years! i now weigh 235lbs from 248. it has only been 2 months so that is real good. i am hoping for another 10lbs by the end of the summer. my brother and his family moved last month from down the street in Iowa to Illinois. it was really sad. but i hope when he visits at the end of the summer i have lost enough weight for him to notice. you know, everybody at work notices the weight loss except for me. why is that? anybody else have that problem? anyway, i also have dropped my BMI from 37.6 to 35.7. i guess it's better than nothing. i haven't dropped a clothing size yet which i was told i would when i lost 10 lbs. but i was in sizes 18, 20, 22. so i still fit in them except 22, a few 20s still, and big 18s. i want to be in a 12/14 by the end. i was in 9 when i graduated from hs 12 years ago. that would be nice but not necessary. i have noticed a change in my breast size though, they are getting smaller. where should i be losing weight first? the first place i gained or the last place? let me know. also i have finished my 1st week of riding my bike to work everyday. i think that is helping too. talk to you later.
shannymarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 332/302/125

Height: 5'6

Default Way to go!

Great job on the weight loss! Keep up the good work!
I understand what you're saying about not noticing the weight loss. I'm the same way, When I lost 80 pounds people would always say you look so good and i'm like why? lol I never know when I look better, I just feel better. It's the worse when someone says you look great have you lost some weight and it's like umm gained!!!!
angiepants78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:14 PM   #3  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Congratulations on the weight loss. It kind of comes off all over and there is no way to tell which area will get smaller first. For me, my face and neck were the first visible signs. Which was good because I hated my double chin. Good job on the bike riding.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:47 AM   #4  
shanny

S/C/G: 248.2/235.4/160

i am trying to download my kodak pictures onto here for you to see my before and current pixs. but my pixs are too big. i cropped them to the smallest already and still not working. anybody tell me how they got their pixs on here? thanks
shannymarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:20 AM   #5  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

I load mine to a photo blog...but have you tried compressing them? If you right click on the name of the file in Windows explorer - and select 'properties', in the 'attributes' section is a button "advanced'. When you click on that you get to a check box to 'compress contents to save disk space'. Hopefully that does the trick for you?

If all else fails - ask for help here
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote