Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-12-2006, 11:00 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8.5"

Talking One-third of the way there!

Today I hit the 43 pounds lost... which means I am now one-third of the way to my goal! Yippee! Just have to do this same thing twice more and I will be there!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/169/130

Height: 5'3"

That's awesome, Misti! You should post some progress pics if you haven't already. I can tell just from your avatar that you're on the right track (from the previous avatar pic). Way to go!
PandyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:21 AM   #3  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

Congrats! WTG, you can do it!!
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:22 AM   #4  

Thanks Kelly and Sli! Kelly, no I have not posted any progress pix because I still can't face posting my "before" picture... LOL. But hey if the rest of you can do it maybe I should get brave and post them. I CAN tell a big difference! I need to have some new ones taken too.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:34 AM   #5  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Oh my Misti!! I am soooo proud of you. You have done a great job. I cant wait to see you hit goal. I'll be cheering with you.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 05:21 AM   #6  
Meg

Congratulations! Since you've done it once, you KNOW you can do it two more times!!

One day you'll be so happy that you have that before picture! My regret is that I didn't take pictures every month or ten pounds or so because I just don't remember how I looked as I lost. And be sure to save ONE outfit (get rid of the rest because none of it will fit when you reach goal - except socks )

You are on your way!!
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:50 AM   #7  

Thanks Meg! Yes as much as I hate having my picture taken I am asking a friend to take some every 10 pounds or so! And yah I am keeping an outfit.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:18 AM   #8  

Height: 5"5

Congrats. I just hit my 43 pound thismorning myself. I would love to see a few pics. I love to see how everyone bodys change. Keep on walking.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 08:26 AM   #9  
Aleecia

WTG Misti
You are doing such a great job. I am so proud of you.
Keep up the good work.
I'm with everyone else. I would love to see some progress pics.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 10:24 AM   #10  
~sexy chicka~

S/C/G: 265/185/165 5'5"

WTG Misti! I love how you're always upbeat and perky about everything - you'll make it in no time!

I finally posted my before and current pic in the mini-goal-photo-album yesturday, after a YEAR AND A HALF and 75 pounds lost.

They are also in my member gallery.

The starting pic is really hard to look at (even though they're only head shots) - but then I see me now and I think it's not so bad. I'll have to work my way up to posting body shots. Though I have taken them at random weight intervals - I plan to make a shrinking-me flip book
Cardiomonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:09 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 215/191/150

WTG! Misti you are doing so well, Can't wait to hit the mark myself!
Nicklewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:34 PM   #12  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Great going, Misti. I've got a pair of the biggest pants I owned stashed back too. Someday I want a picture like Meg's
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #13  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Yeah, Misty, I am so happy for you. I know how hard you've worked and what a great encouragement you are to everyone here at 3 FC's. I can't wait to see your pic's. I wish I had taken some while I was losing throughout this journey too. I will post new ones when I ever reach my goal. Good luck in your continued success.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:47 PM   #14  

Yay Misti!!!!! I still cannot believe how good you look in your new photo! I know you can do it, you've figured it out. Awesome!
boarderchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 02:31 AM   #15  

Thanks everyone!! Yes I can definitely see the difference in my complexion and hair although a lot of that is getting the thyroid problem straightened out... but LOL fresh air, exercise and healthful food is undoubtedly helping a lot too!

Yah I would like a picture like Meg's too except I'll never be able to get one as the vast majority of my weight was/is above the waist. But I am thinking of creative ways to get a picture of THAT too.

I try not to think too much about how far I have to go yet but focus on the accomplishment. But it is certainly worth it... and the neat part is I eat wonderful meals and never go hungry!!!