Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-08-2017, 08:44 AM   #1  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

Default Almost 60 pounds...

I still look the same to me. I know that's stupid as the scale says so and the size in clothes but when I look at myself I just see this gigantic person. It's still a goal and maybe some of you will have input about seeing yourself the same as well. 287 to 231. I only notice a difference in my face. I think maybe it's because I'm sitting? Maybe I need to get one of me sitting again but I am so scared of doing that and being completely disappointed in myself all over again.

IMG_7119.jpg

image1.jpg

Image-1.jpg

Last edited by ButterCup85; 11-08-2017 at 08:46 AM.
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:37 AM   #2  

You are looking good girl.
Oppaloopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

You can tell a big difference!
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Good for you! You are loosing weight - look at your cheeks, they are thinner. Look at your deeper/cleaner curve between armpit and hip - hello - it's trimmer there too!

Keep up the good work - what I find helps me is taking my measurements about every two weeks, especially now when the scale stalls and I am frustrated. You can get a tape measure at walmart's craft/sewing dept if you don't have one for about $2. I measure my bust, waist and hips. For good measure I throw in my forearm and wrist (both help w/calculating body fat). I then keep a little notebook and record the date and the weight for the day. Sometimes you will have happy surprises to look at how far you have come. Tally up the inches and you will have a smile on your face that something is indeed working.

I also take pictures with each new decade hit - and I do 4 views: each side and front and back. The 240s I took in my swimsuit - that was an eye opener for me - especially my rear view. But at the same time it showed me where I had slimmed down a bit more and encouraged me to keep trying. I know, we can be our own worse critic - but you are making good changes and 60 lbs is nothing to sneeze at!
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 10:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 203/203/135

Height: 5'7"

Reading your signature sounds just like me!! (Minus the smoking) We can do it again!! Oh, and I'm in Texas, too. Lone Star, baby! We've got this...
lonestarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:19 PM   #6  

Good for you! You are losing weight as expected. I have been struggling with obesity or unwanted pounds. I need some answers to the following questions before starting my journey to getting sleeved. Does anyone have any information about Renew Bariatrics? Does anyone have Gastric Sleeve Surgery done in Renew Bariatrics? Would you recommend it to me? Does anyone know any reviews on Renew Bariatrics?
Arabella4535 is offline   Reply With Quote