Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-26-2016, 05:20 AM   #1  
Day 1 - 23.07.16

S/C/G: 222/220/140

Height: 5 ft 5

Default Giving up Red Bull

Hi All,

So, my mini goal is to ditch the red bull for a week - this may seem silly to some but I have had an addiction for quite a while and it no way helps with my ever growing dress size!
I haven't had a can since Friday and I feel good! Hoping this means I have lost a couple of lbs without trying too!
It's been tough and I'm sure that will continue but I will hopefully see a small difference on the scales Friday and this will spur me on!

Bring on Friday for the end of my first Mini Goal and good luck to every one else
GracieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 06:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 119kg/91kg/75kg

Height: 5feet8

Good luck you are doing very well lasting off it- My brother is currently working on this. He was a four cans of diet red bull a day and was getting heart palpitations. Cold turkey he found the withdrawal crippling, and got the shakes. He is now cutting back by half a can a week so he can still perform at work.
lena8787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:34 AM   #3  
Day 1 - 23.07.16

S/C/G: 222/220/140

Height: 5 ft 5

Thank you! Good luck to your brother, it can be done
GracieB is offline   Reply With Quote