Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-24-2015, 12:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 159.2

Height: 5 '5

Default 1st mini-mini goal

Hello everyone! Today is my very first entry. My starting weight was 161lbs last week. Today I am 159.2lbs (2lbs woo hoo). I have been battling with my weight for my entire life. I have never been able to commit to a very healthy lifestyle consistently, but I have decided that there is no better time than today. I have set a goal to lose 10 lbs by May 22nd 2015. I hope that I will have everyone's support during this journey. Thank you!
Asyed23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:56 PM   #2  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

Way to go!!! When I first started I had no idea that I really had the power to make the scale move in the opposite direction... I thought it was something only other people could do. Every step in the right direction is a major accomplishment, and I suggest looking up how much a pound of fat really is!!! Cause it's a lot more than I thought and makes me feel super pumped even when I "only" loose one pound at a time.
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:58 PM   #3  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

that is great!! what is your plan, or what are you doing differently than your usual lifestyle? I am eating better (less processed foods) eating less (counting calories) and upping my workouts. It helps so much to come to 3FC and read what others say and add your thoughts. Best wishes!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 04:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 159.2

Height: 5 '5

Thanks for the positive comments. I am pretty active and have a sensible diet already. My problem is being consistent in my everyday life. I have stopped eating extra junk food (chocolate, pizza etc) and am working out more regularly. I just need that constant motivation or to be answerable to someone other than myself to keep me focused. I hope that this will help me with that.
Asyed23 is offline   Reply With Quote