1st Goal - Check!

• This is my first day here, but I feel like I can already post a mini goal achievement

I started doing Insanity 1 month ago. And I have to confess that I was scared to step on the scale at the end of the month. I said to myself that I was going to work hard on my weight loss journey, and I would only step on the scale once a month.

I was afraid of the scale - terrifed! The problem is that I had tried some weight loss "solutions" before that did not work for me. And when I stepped on the scale I would be disappointed and discouraged. I didn't want that to happen this time so I was strongly determined to work hard on exercise, watching my nutrition and drinking healthy amounts of water.

To my joy, when I stepped on the scale I had lost 15 lbs!

Honestly I noticed I had lost some pounds because my husband and friends were noticing it. But I need confirmation from the scale

Hard work and consistency definitely pay off!
  • WOOOOO HOOOO! Its very exciting to see the #'s starting to drop. I know they say that the numbers dont always matter as much as the change you see in you body but for me the scale keeps me motivate! Keep going sounds like your def doing great!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss and surviving Insanity! That's a wake up call for people who may not be so fit(I'm not so sure I could do it)... but celebrate the good scale day! Hooray!
  • Awesome!! Keep it up the wonderful progress!!
  • Rockstar! Congrats on your progress!!!!!
  • Good job!
  • Thank you all for your support! I'm almost done with my 2nd month and I'm down 23 lbs! YESSS!!!