90lbs LOST Before & After Pics!!!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Good job!
  • Thank you so very much!
  • Congrats! Jealous!!! I have a problem with "sticking too it".
    Please post your menu's...go to snacks. What got you thru?
    Obviously, it worked and I know everyone is different but I love reading these stories!! Thanks and again CONGRATS!
  • Thank you for sharing your pics and your story. You are so inspriational!!
  • When me and my ex broke up I was 260lbs and I channeled my depression into bettering myself. I had no desire to eat so it made it easy to avoid bad foods. I had to force myself to eat. I worked out every day for about an hour and ate lean cuisine meals. I watched my calories. Drank nothing but water and stopped going out to eat. Within the first 3 months I already lost 65lbs. I would work out around my neighborhood by walking around the block for about an hour. I got me a gym membership when the weather became cold and would work out on the treadmill. I was also working 2 full time jobs 5 days a week which kept me distracted from eating bad foods and also had me constantly moving. I would still work out after work. Lately I have been slacking but am getting back on track. I am in a new relationship now so I am no longer just focusing on myself. I need to find a way to stay focused on dieting while being in a relationship so that is what I am currently working on now. I will post more pics as my progress progresses because I am not finished yet. I would like to lost at least 30-40 more pounds. I will keep you guys updated!

If you're craving junk food just substitute the bad foods with healthy foods.
    For example... you want chips? Slice up in apple in the size of chips.
    If you're craving ice cream. Replace that with a healthy smoothie or yogurt.
    If you're craving soda.. Try replacing it with juice and water.

I know you guys can do it. Good luck!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Thanks!
  • You look gorgeous! These look like goal photos!
  • Wtg
  • you look AMAZING!!!! Such an inspiration!!!
  • Thanks for sharing! You look great!! I love all the before and after stories.
  • How amazing!!!
    I have to say today is my first day op, and I was riding my bike a little and started feeling faint. So I had to eat something. I decided to let myself have a restricted item. I've already had my snack and am waiting for dinner. Well anyways sitting here reading your post and seeing your success inspires me.
    Thank you , You are a beautiful by the way.
  • thank you so much. i am honored that i can inspire others.
  • Great job! You look fantastic!!
  • Congrats! That is truly inspiring. You look amazing!