I haven't been scoring any goals

• So I'm gonna pick goals that through this community I will be responsible for. Since I have been losing the game for so long it's time for me to shoot that puck and set off the buzzer. If you have seen mighty ducks the part where they throw off the gloves and pulls the shirt over the opponents head is going to be my game plan. I'm gonna kick cokes and candies butt.. The gloves are coming off and the next person who brings me a coke is going to get checked. Lol
    Goal 1 no soda for 10 days
    Goal 2 cook 4 dinners a week
    Goal 3 eat less candy
    Goal 4 lose 2 pounds by April 1
    Goal 5 weigh 220 by June 1

Alright that's a start will check in once a week to see if I'm on track

Anyone who wants to join my team I could use the support

Later alligators
  • You can do it!! I think those are good, realistic goals.
  • Good luck...You can do this!! Keep on,keeping on!!
  • Perfect way to start! I'll be checking up on you
  • Ok so I had a weighed in and gained a pound. I literally banged my head on the wall lol I couldn't control my disappointment. I have not had a soda since I last posted and only a few gobstoppers while studying. My husband and I did do a middle of the night dunkin donut run Saturday night....... So if I don't lose this week we will know why. I tried a Rachel Ray ramen recipe and even if you jazz ramen up the noodle still are not appealing but my kid loved it. Have my comps on Saturday so hoping not to binge eat while studying all week. Thanks for he support ladies hope too keep y'all entertained and laughing. If you,re a visual person just imagine a fat girl standing on a scale banging her head on a cement wall that must be good for some laughs. We'll better start studying for my midterm tonight
    See ya later alligators
  • You can do it! Keep up the good habits and the weight will eventually make its way off.
  • Thanks lucky. Alrighty it's been about a week since I last checked in. Last week was full of ups and downs. I passed my comp exam and will be receiving my masters! I complete 2 papers as well.school wise I am rocking it i was planing on going back to the gym this week but I cut my foot Sunday so hopefully it will be ready to go Monday. I weigh in tomorrow but I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a loss. I binged last night so today starts the non binging count down. I have been cooking a lot which has been great. I like to try new recipes and two where a bust but the rest were awesome especially morrocan night. I think I'm mentally ok for now and want to lose 1 pound next week
  • Heyyooo nice job on the degree. Good luck with your weigh in, sounds like you're on the right track for a good result.
  • You sound like you've got a busy life going on there. Good luck with the weight goals.

Hang in there.