100 Sit Ups!!

• For the past month I've been doing the 30-day ab challenge (you can find it on my blog - link in my signature!). It started it out super easy and I felt really good for the first 10 days or so. Then, as each day passed, the workouts grew harder and much more painful. 55 sit ups seemed like torture!

Today, I'll be hitting 100 sit ups! I can't believe I'll be able to do that much, and in such a short amount of time! I've also begun to notice that doing the workouts are becoming a little easier. I can do more in a row without having to take a breather, which is awesome. It's definitely something worth celebrating!
  • Congrats! That's awesome progress.
    I can't imagine doing 100 sit ups... I think I'd die! Maybe I should do the program too lol
  • Congratulations, what an awesome achievement!

• Wow! That's great! I think measurable achievements like this are so great because whenever you doubt your progress, you can think of today and just knw how strong and healthy you are becoming.
  • Your determination is great, congrats. Soon you'll be saying "I can't believe I ONLY do 100 situps a day" I did a month of "Hip Hop Abs", and I saw a HUGE difference in my core strength by doing it 6 days a week. Consistency is the key, keep it up!
  • Good job!