My mini goals

• Hi, everyone!

I started with the IP diet at 208.4 lbs and I have three mini goals (or two, depending on how you look at it).

First mini goal: reaching down to 176lbs. That was my weight after I had my first daughter, 7 years ago. I gained 17.6 lbs after having her, and then added a little bit more (13 more lbs) with my second pregnancy and just a sedentary lifestyle.

Second mini goal: reaching down to 156 lbs. That was my weight when I got pregnant with my first daughter (yes, I gained a whooping 20lbs with that pregnancy, and that was after I got rid of all the water retention I had! It was horrible, I was very close to having preeclampsia with my first baby).

Third mini goal: is my ultimate goal, which is going down to 132 lbs. That was the skinniest I ever was as an adult, and I felt very comfortable at that weight (of course, at the time I thought I was overweight and ugly, isn't that ironic!?). I could go down some more and be skinnier than that, but my facial features don't go very well with a very skinny face and I am really bony (for reals! hahaha!). Anyway, we'll see when I get there, if I want to lose some more or if I want to stay with 132lbs.

This is exciting! I'll stick around with news related to my goals.
  • Good luck!!!
  • I also want to wish you luck
  • After reading your goals it has motivated me to make some mini ones of my own instead of being daunted by the 'bigger' picture.
    Good luck with yours and keep us posted xx
  • It's a great idea to break down 1 large goal into smaller ones that tend to feel more attainable. Good luck
  • You can do it