Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-16-2014, 07:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/205/150

Height: 5'0

Default First Mini Goal

My first mini goal is to lose 20-30 lbs by May of this year. The doctor said he'd like me to be under 200 lbs, when I see him again, but it's not mandatory. So, I thought I'd put the pressure on myself and shoot for the stars (within reason).

My "prize" for this mini goal? I don't know yet! Some new jeans, maybe! LOL
ValerieAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:36 PM   #2  

You can do it girl I know u can
Bellamaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:36 PM   #3  
Food and Wine Lover

S/C/G: Goal Weight: 125

Height: 5'3"

I think that's a very good goal, shooting for the stars is great
Chardonnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:00 PM   #4  

I love setting rewards for myself My favorite is "taking the day off" Where I send the family away and have the house to myself... usually spend it cleaning, but that in itself can be therapeutic! Also sometimes I let myself buy that expensive seafood item, something that's still healthy but not in the budget for a normal meal.
ZoahLia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:09 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/205/150

Height: 5'0

Thanks, everybody! After I typed this, I found a pair of jeans in my closet that I bought a few years ago while I was visiting my brother in NC for his basic training graduation. I only got to wear them a couple of times, so I think they are my goal/prize. They are a size 14/15 (not sure which).

Ooh I love the reward you give yourself/your favorite one ZoahLia! I bet it is relaxing to have the house to yourself.
ValerieAnne is offline   Reply With Quote