My mini goal....

• Okay so I made a mini goal of trying to lose 5-15 lbs by the end of March. And when I weighed myself this morning, I was 234 lbs. but the problem is, over the past few months when I had various doctor appointments my weight would flunctuate between 230 lbs to 245 lbs on various doctor scales. The scale I have at home is an electric 1 or 2 year old scale, so I don't think it would be way off but I'm confused about my weight and I don't feel like I've lost any weight over the past few months, and I know scales are different but I don't know which scales to go by or if I should go more by how my clothes fit me.
  • I'd pick a scale and always use that one as your measure.

I use my own scale for that because I can weigh at the same time (morning after using the bathroom but before I shower), in the same clothing (none). I like to see the doctor's scale be close to that, but I only go by my own.

Up until early last spring, I had an analog scale which was hard to really know what the weight was. I bought a digital scale that measures to the 0.2 level and I like having a definite number.
  • Yeah mine does too, in fact I think I was a few ounces over 234 lbs, lol. The ounces I worry too much about, just the lbs.
  • Except I've forgotten to weigh myself this morning but I think I'm going to choose Saturday or Sunday as my weigh-in mornings now. So far as I've tracked, I've lost about 2-4 lbs.