First mini-goal!

• Hey. I start my diet tomorrow on New Year's Day.

I'm going to set my first mini-goal at 10 pounds. I'm well aware that that will include water weight, but I still think it is worth celebrating. Now when I get to 20 pounds (my 2nd mini-goal) I'll really be happy.
  • I've decided to leave my 1st and 2nd mini-goals at 10 and 20 lbs respectively, but my 3rd mini-goal will be 26.65 lbs, because that is 10% of my body weight.

Anyway, I started my diet today. So far, so good, however it has only been a few hours. LOL
  • Sounds like a good plan!!! I am sure you will do great!
  • Good luck!
  • Good luck! Keep us posted!
  • I've lost 8.6 pounds. I still haven't reached my first mini-goal of losing 10 pounds, but I'm staying positive. I've lost and kept the 8.6 pounds off for awhile so at least it's probably not water weight.

Anyway, here are my first 3 mini-goals:
    263 - First 10 pounds gone
    253 - Second 10 pounds gone
    245.7 - 10% of body weight gone

I'll just try for those for now and of course make up more mini-goals later.
  • My first mini goal is to lose 10 pounds on April. Good luck to all on their mini goals.
  • My first mini-goal is to lose 10 pounds by the end of April. To our success!
  • I've met my first Mini Goal! I lost 11 pounds.
    My first goal was 10 and I hit it on 4/8/2014, but I've been too busy to post.

Anyway... on to the next goal.