50 pounds gone!

• So I have had multiple accomplishments that I thought I should post about because I'm losing a bit of steam after losing so much and still not being where I want.
    But I realize I didn't gain it all over night so why would I lose it all over night.

I came back to 3fatchicks and livestrong on May 13th and haven't looked back.
    I was 223.6 and newly married, after seeing family and taking photos together I realized I just couldn't look at myself!

I was eating want ever I wanted and often and it was showing!
    I made it up to a tight 18, 46 hips.

My first goal was to lose the regain I left it off at 186 and have surpassed it by 13 pounds so far I weigh less than I did in high school (180) which was another one.
    I got out of the obese bmi and into the over weight which will soon be gone as well!
    I lost 6 inches in my hips and just bought sizes 13-15 pants.
    I'm very confused about what sizes to buy and found xl shirts not showing off all my hard work the way I wanted and found I look good in a large!

I made a goal at 192 to lose 15 pounds (to get to 177) by Christmas and it's the 6th of December and I'm 173.6 as of this morning!

I was having trouble seeing it in myself, I look in the mirror and still see the imperfections and pinch the fat.
    I am a work in progress but I am and have always been beautiful and worth this, so much like all of you wonderful people!

I tried on my wedding dress last night and it was slipping right off of me.
    Now that felt good!
    When I make it to 160 I will have to remember to take comparison photos of me in the dress then and now.

Keep holding on everyone! We are worth it!
  • Well done raworz! Great accomplishment. Keep holding on, I like that advice.
  • Thank you!
  • tht;s an awesome achievement!!! Congratulations....
    And yes i know wht u said abt imperfections. As i lose weight, i am beginning to view my body more and more critically and finding lot more trouble areas, than i ever thot i had. But, i keep telling myself to keep on going on and one day i will have the body i love.
  • Way to go!!
  • Oh sooooo.... many mini-goals met!

*50 lbs gone
    *weighing less then in high school
    *obese bmi to overweight
    *lost 6 inches at hips
    *bought lower sizes for pants and tops
    *made goal of losing 15lbs by Christmas
    *wedding dress slipping off

Wow! It is so great to look at all your mini goals!!! :-)
  • Congratulations raworz, you are really killing it aren't you!!!

I can't wait to see the wedding dress comparison photos, I love that sort of thing!
  • Super congrats!!!!