NSV Photos of my face

• My weight loss has been going very slowly, partly due to being unable to exercise and partly due to slipping from my diet a bit! But yesterday I had a definite non-scale victory.
    I took a picture of myself to post on Twitter and *shock* I actually like it! My smile is weird, as I never take "selfies" since I used to hate any picture of me, but otherwise I quite like this pic
    I compared it to a professional photo shoot that i had done last year and my face has definitely changed, it looks longer and thinner! I'm so chuffed! With that and finally dipping below 190lbs I'm feeling super motivated to stick to my diet

Here is the photo I took yesterday:

Here is the photo from last year:

• You look beautiful, and yes, I see the difference too!!!! Wow!

Keep up the great work and know that we are all here, cheering you on Lilytoby
  • What's that saying -- a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, the change is very obvious and you look wonderful. Keep up the great work.
  • Thanks guys! It's one of those changes that is so gradual that you don't notice it until you see the pics side by side
  • Great pics!!!!
  • Congrats! While I can definitely see a difference between the two, I think both pics are beautiful.

And, as an aside, your skin is AMAZING!
  • That's awesome, I can see quite a change as well. Congratulations

P.S. thesame7lbs is is right, you do have great skin.
  • You look very different! Liking yourself in photos is such a HUGE step! Good for you!