NSV - hand me downs from a skinny chick!

• I just got back from a fantastic vacation, staying with a friend who moved away almost 2 years ago. I was near my heaviest when we met - almost 300 pounds. To me she was this tiny little thing - she's been as small as a size 0 she says. She's had 2 kids since, plus some health issues, so her weight has fluctuated, but she's always seemed tiny to me.

Well we got talking about me one night, and she was saying how great I looked and how proud she was of me, and I said "tell me more", , and then she asked me what size I was wearing. I told her 8 or 10. She jumped up and told me I had to try on some 8's she had been hanging on to that we're too big, but she couldn't bring herself to take them to goodwill. She had a nearly new knee length Levi's denim skirt and straight leg jeans that fit me like a glove!

I feel like a rock star! I never would have dreamed of getting clothes from any of my thin friends, and especially not this one - yahoo!!!!
  • Wow, I bet you felt MARVELOUS when you zipped up that skirt and those jeans! How fantastic! What a great milestone!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Yayyyyyyy I cant wait for this too lol.
  • Super yay!!!!
  • WOW! That had to be a true high point in the whole visit. Sounds like you also have a great friend who supports you and cheers you on.
  • Wow! What a fun and unexpected treat!!!!!