It may only be 0.1...

• But Hello ONEderland I haven't seen you in over 5 years, it's good to be back! I'm hoping the teens will be kind to me lol!

It's amazing how one number can change everything, but right now I'm so motivated to get up and go do things!! I'm finally noticing my shirts are feeling a bit looser (sadly more in the boob area than I'd like, but I'll take it!), and my pants are no longer tight when I first take them out of the dryer (still have a bigger tush, so I don't think I'll drop a pant size for a bit yet). I have more confidence, and I just feel great!

I found a shirt in my closet that used to be a little tight on me, and a tad unflattering. I put it on, and decided I'm going to wear it Saturday when my fiance and I go over to his mom's for his birthday dinner! It fit's a lot better, shows off the girls without being inappropriate, and definitely showcases the weight loss! With a pair of dark wash jeans and ankle boots, I'm thinking I'm going to look pretty darn good

I wish I could bottle this excitement lol! You gals (and guys!) are all what motivate me to keep going forward! Seeing all the success stories and reading all the knowledge that you share has become such a big part of my journey, and I truly appreciate it all

• Yay!
  • Yay! Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!! I know seeing that number start with a 1 is amazing.
  • Woot woot! Way to go!
  • That image brought a tear to my eye. One day that will be me. And I won't post about it here because everyone will hear me screaming when it happens.

CONGRATULATIONS! You're fantastic!
  • Congratulations! I took a picture of my scales too when I hit 199. What a wonderful feeling. Way to go!
  • I so agree! I am 19 pounds away from reading 199, and this is something I am looking forward to!
  • Thanks everyone!!!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Way to go!!!!
  • Wow!! That's awesome. Congratulations on onederland.

Glory to the Sin'Dorei.
    For the Horde!
  • Congrats! I hope you race through the 190s!
  • WOOHOO!!! I hope to be joining you there in the next couple of days!!!
  • I know exactly what you mean when you say one number can change everything! I should be joining you in Onderland very soon and I know I'm just going to be thrilled.

Keep up the good work!!