3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   I'm not a party pooper cause really, no one cares about what I'm eating. Or not eatin (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/282833-im-not-party-pooper-cause-really-no-one-cares-about-what-im-eating-not-eatin.html)

NeeneeKhaleesi 06-02-2013 07:02 PM

I'm not a party pooper cause really, no one cares about what I'm eating. Or not eatin

Ok, I'm going to a party tonight and I've caloricly (ha! Coined it) planned to have a couple of beers while I'm there. My mini goal is to not chow down on the snacks, the ordered in food and the post party fast food. I also wont drink sugary cocktails just because someone hands one to me.

NeeneeKhaleesi 06-03-2013 04:44 AM

Did it! Had two beers and passed up cake, chinese food, jack in the box and margaritas. Feeling powerful.

smashlers 06-03-2013 06:52 AM

Great job! I am terrible at that.

NeeneeKhaleesi 06-03-2013 05:28 PM

I am also bad at it. Posting really helped me. There were a couple of times I was like "noodles, *drooool*" But then remembered I what I wrote. It helped me remember there was a whole world outside of the noodles.... if that makes sense...

lazylioness 06-05-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeeneeKhaleesi (Post 4761798)
I am also bad at it. Posting really helped me. There were a couple of times I was like "noodles, *drooool*" But then remembered I what I wrote. It helped me remember there was a whole world outside of the noodles.... if that makes sense...

First of all, congrats on turning down noodles! I am not sure i could be so strong, but I am the queen of justification!

Yes, it makes sense, there is a whole world outside of noodles. I have found, that if I give into temptation, RARELY is the temptation worth the price! :dizzy:

Funny how that works. How we look at things changes so much as we get healthy.

Lecomtes 06-05-2013 07:08 PM

Great work!

NeeneeKhaleesi 06-08-2013 12:46 AM

Thanks for your support!

Mozzy 06-08-2013 01:14 AM

Good for you!

PatLib 06-08-2013 02:57 PM

If you like gin, then a gin and tonic comes in around 100 calories vs, the 145 or higher of beer.

I put a little Splenda in it with lime squeezed in it. Honestly, I rather eat something than drink something so I would spend those calories where they really mean something! haha

HelloNurse 06-08-2013 03:29 PM

Great job! There will be more noodles, but you only get one body.

pixie3208 06-09-2013 08:59 PM

Great job! Im horrible when it comes to partying. Beer and shots all night long. If theres food after? Even better! But I dont get to go out often. Maybe once every few months.

betsy2013 06-10-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeeneeKhaleesi (Post 4761798)

There was a whole world outside of the noodles???? I LOVE THAT! You have just provided my new reminder for when I'm in situations where I can rationalize eating the junk that I know I shouldn't be eating. Thank you and congratulations on showing such will power and planning ahead!