NSV - Got Hit On Yesterday!

• Okay, I know this is a wierd NSV but I feel it bears mentioning and celebrating. Yesterday at work I had a guest come up to me and start HITTING ON ME! I haven't had anyone do that in 5 years! I was so super excited I told my husband when I got home!

I can't figure out at the moment how to insert a picture into a thread (better go research how), but I took a pic of myself yesterday after that happened and put it as my avatar picture.
    <------
    I'm still so excited! I think I'm gonna burst out in song! "I feel pretty, oh so pretty...." lol OKay. That's enough for one day. My self esteem is thoroughly inflated. yay! I've spent so long feeling down on myself and thinking that I am ugly. In pictures I've always been "the fat one". I feel like all of my hard work is finally starting to pay off. I can only imagine what 132 is going to feel like!
  • Awesome!
  • Glad this gave you such a lift!
  • Awesome!! Congratulations!! And I think it's so funny that you were so excited to tell your husband (I'd be that way too lol, not even thinking about him being jealous!). Your profile picture is very pretty!
  • Awsome. Since losing the weight someone I know has been um interested in me too... but I think he is too shy to try anything. Gives me a good feeling when I catch him looking at me.

I find the mental image of you running to tell hubbie funny.
  • Quote: I find the mental image of you running to tell hubbie funny.
    He is my biggest cheerleader when it comes to weight loss. He joined ww with me and has lost over 50 pounds. I tell him we are getting hot together When I told him about it he hugged me and told me that he was glad others were seeing what he's seen all along. Yup. Lucky girl here!
  • Quote: Awesome!! Congratulations!! And I think it's so funny that you were so excited to tell your husband (I'd be that way too lol, not even thinking about him being jealous!). Your profile picture is very pretty!
    Thank you so much elvislover!
  • Yay! What a great NSV!!!
  • Awesomeness!
  • That is awesome! Keep breaking them hearts!
  • Get down with ya sexy self.
  • That is awesome! Your hubs sounds like a keeper, great support! Congrats!
  • that thing your husband said is the sweetest ever! congrats!