NSV's!!! Thought I'd update!

• I am so tickled! Today, I put on a size LARGE shirt for the first time in years! January 1st I was in a 2X!!

I have now lost 42 pounds (need to update my ticker!) and picked up my 30 and 40 pounds weight loss reward beads! I'm going to take photos and post on my blog later tonight!!!

AND I started a gym group with fellow unit spouses. I am now working on getting our running group going, and am so stoked! We already have several unofficial members! My goal is to have the running group open to all post ladies! I'm very excited and am on the search for group names!

Then today I saw a lady I haven't seen since October. She told me she is so excited to see how much weight I've lost and that it gives her hope that she can succeed in her own journey! Fabulous!
  • Awesome Raven!! I'm so happy for you Isn't it wonderful when you know you inspire someone else on their journey?

Good luck with your running group!
  • Yay!
  • This was the first post I read since this morning. I just knew it was going to be a good one. Turns out it's FABULOUS!!! It's not just a mini-goal, it's a whole PILE of awesomeness!!

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments, so happy for you!!!
  • Wow you've done exceptionally well in such a short period of time. Congrats!!!
  • Quote: This was the first post I read since this morning. I just knew it was going to be a good one. Turns out it's FABULOUS!!! It's not just a mini-goal, it's a whole PILE of awesomeness!!

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments, so happy for you!!!
    Thank you for your post! I have to say, I first read a "whole PIE of awesomeness!" LOL!!!! You make me smile!

It's such a wonderful feeling when someone else can get inspired and have hope! I never thought I'd be inspiring to myself, let alone someone else! LOL!

I hope the girls will let me take a "group" photo of our first "group" get together at the track!

Thank you all so much for your replies! I have really made such positive changes that are really showing in my spirit as well as my body!!!
  • Congrats!
  • Did someone say PIE??!! Yummmmmm!! (I just went back and double-checked I didn't write the wrong thing with a Freudian slip LOL!!)

You are doing great things, girlfriend. Be very proud of yourself, we sure are proud of you!!