3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   A Tiny Victory For me... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/281099-tiny-victory-me.html)

Bunnydream 05-06-2013 06:17 AM

A Tiny Victory For me...

But I feel like a HUGE success! I have lost 6 lbs doing LoseIt and hitting the gym! I was smiling all day yesterday. All of my effort has paid off, and I haven't had to cut any food group completely out!

I feel really happy that I joined this site...without all the encouragement and success of others I don't know how I could have come to know that I really can do this! I love you guys, thank you for your direct and indirect support!

Alright, week 3 here I go!!

BuffyInSunnydale 05-06-2013 07:33 AM

Hi Bunnydream,

6 pounds is a big deal!! Congratulations on your weight loss hon.
I too am just going into week 3 and have lost 4 pounds, and each
1 pound count as much as all the others. You should be smiling and
i hope you have a fabulous week 3. Good luck, we can so do this!!!
:)

Mozzy 05-06-2013 12:41 PM

Congrats!

AdorkablePG 05-06-2013 12:52 PM

Way to go!

ichoose2believe 05-06-2013 12:52 PM

:bravo:

Bunnydream 05-06-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffyInSunnydale (Post 4731748)
Hi Bunnydream,

6 pounds is a big deal!! Congratulations on your weight loss hon.
I too am just going into week 3 and have lost 4 pounds, and each
1 pound count as much as all the others. You should be smiling and
i hope you have a fabulous week 3. Good luck, we can so do this!!!
:)

Thank you, yay!! We can do this, we are STRONG. <3

Thank you everyone, I am feeling really empowered!

wolfgirl69 05-06-2013 06:02 PM

Congratulations!!! That's such great news!!! I LOVE LoseIt! and 3FC!!! They both have helped me out so much and still are!!!

And idk if you saw my post once before but be careful with LoseIt! because the calorie limit.... doesn't stop dropping. For my goal of 125 it will lower below 1200 (Which is the lowest healthy eating limit mark) but for your limit idk. Your older then me probably, idk your daily activity level, etc. So anyways if it ever drops below 1200-which is considered unhealthy (At least for the long term) I would adjust how much weight you want to lose. Now that doesn't mean you will lose less-or maybe you will. That depends on your bodies personal metabolism.

Again congrats!!!

Edit: Also I weigh 169.5 and I still have the limit of 1300. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Tibbits2u 05-06-2013 07:00 PM

congratulations !

Thedollylala 05-06-2013 07:37 PM

Congrats!! Keep with it!

Joanne M 05-07-2013 06:04 AM

Great job. Keep up the good work. If you loose 1 pound a week that is 52 pounds year. Amazing.

NorthernChick13 05-07-2013 09:52 AM

Congrats on your success already! YEAH GIRL!!

Bunnydream 05-11-2013 02:58 PM

Thank you everyone! It's been a bumpy week but I've kept up with the exercise. I went out for mexican food and ordered a strawberry daiquiri, I was bad! I don't like the feeling of being scared that I can't count the calories if I go to eat at someone's house or out to eat (I'm not that good at being able to tell how many calories something is just by looking at it!) But I haven't gained or lost. I have successfully kept myself from binging, although I do eat a lot near the end of the day but I keep within my limit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfgirl69 (Post 4732552)
Congratulations!!! That's such great news!!! I LOVE LoseIt! and 3FC!!! They both have helped me out so much and still are!!!

And idk if you saw my post once before but be careful with LoseIt! because the calorie limit.... doesn't stop dropping. For my goal of 125 it will lower below 1200 (Which is the lowest healthy eating limit mark) but for your limit idk. Your older then me probably, idk your daily activity level, etc. So anyways if it ever drops below 1200-which is considered unhealthy (At least for the long term) I would adjust how much weight you want to lose. Now that doesn't mean you will lose less-or maybe you will. That depends on your bodies personal metabolism.

Again congrats!!!

Edit: Also I weigh 169.5 and I still have the limit of 1300. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Oh wow! I didn't know it can go to that low?! I have 1,867 calories that I can eat. I was looking at myfitnesspal first and it only gave me a meager 1,400 calories...I was thinking, there is no way I'm going to feel good only eating that small amount weighing more than 250 pounds and being 5'7. But then again I am keeping an eye on my carb intake also. But I'm not going to say no to a little piece of cake at a party!

Stars 05-11-2013 03:41 PM

congrats to you! Great job!!!!