2/3s of the way..

• So, last time I posted - it was well before Christmas and I'd had a surprising rapid weight drop after moving house.
    In that time I have moved house another time, become the main cook/food producer in my new house/gotten back into studying at university...
    And bought a pair of electronic scales instead.
    Found out I was 8kgs/17lbs heavier than I initially thought - and had a minor cake out then.

Since then (this was all since December)?

I've lost 25kgs/55lbs!
    I can't exactly see for myself any stark differences, but all those I know have frequently commented on just how different I've been looking, how much slimmer and happier! Most of my clothes no longer fit at all and I've had to start wearing smaller belt sizes and even dropped two notches down on even them!
    Non-physical changes? I've definitely felt happier, more energetic, more stable in my thought process, hornier (too - which my new boyfriend extremely enjoys!), clearer skinned, more comfortable in being around people and generally felt more attractive and positive!
    I wasn't expecting so many non-physical changes without really seeing for myself the physical changes...
  • Congratulations! What a fantastic achievement!
  • Jealous! I am slowly losing weight, I am down 10lbs from March 8th... so a little over a month now. I guess losing even if it's slow is better than nothing, right?? Congrats!!
  • Good job!!! 55lb is a lot of weight! Not to mention the non-physical side of it. BRAVO!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Wow that is great 55lbs: )

Roo2

:cong rat:: congrat:
  • Thats awesome! You are almost there Keep up the kick @ss work
  • Congratulations!
  • As amazing as 55lbs is, your NSVs sound just as good or even better.
  • That is so exciting, well done!