Onederland!

• Well, this week, although it was rough, turned out to be fabulous when I did my weekly weigh in. I was at 200lbs last week and dinged 196lbs this week. HUGE goal met. It was in college sometime when I remember being this weight (I believe my junior year in college). Well, below are images (before and during). I still have a ways to go but it still feels good to see a difference!

(I apologize for the picture quality!)

In the before image I am slightly tucked behind my grandmother, so you can't really see all of me, but trust me it wasn't pretty. I was miserable that trip. My feet ached. I was so hot and the chub rub was the worst I had ever had! I was miserable in my plane seat. Oye, the list goes on. I'm very excited to see how I feel when I head back to Europe this summer - several pounds lighter!

• CONGRATULATIONS! You look beautiful- and VERY HAPPY! You've worked so hard so enjoy this moment! Welcome to ONEderland!!!!
  • Quote: CONGRATULATIONS! You look beautiful- and VERY HAPPY! You've worked so hard so enjoy this moment! Welcome to ONEderland!!!!
    Thank you! It's GLORIOUS!
  • Congratulations!!!!!!
  • U r beautiful before and gorgeous after. I can't imagine what u will be at goal. You r hot hot hot, in more ways that one. Congrats. Keep us updated
  • Oh and u carry your weight very well. U don't look 196 at all maybe 156
  • Thank you very much! Yes my weight loss always leaves me hour shaped - but my bottom half is probably going to be the most stubborn.
  • You were so pretty before but you are GORGEOUS now!! Congratulations!!