Whooaaa, I'm Halfway There....

• I honestly cannot believe I am posting here. I have been around 3FC for the last SEVEN YEARS, I have never even come close to this. As of today, I have officially lost 60lbs, and am halfway to my goal!!!!! (I must be happy to use a Bon Jovi lyric as my thread title!)

I attached two pictures - one of me around my highest all time weight of 270 (in 2010), and one of me today at 210. It has been a really long journey, and a huge learning experience. I am so happy to say that I am finally learning what works for my body, and I am listening to what it tells me.

Thank you to each and every one of you! You are all so inspirational!! And although I might have stayed away from 3FC at times, I always knew that being here was the way to get me where I need to be.

I can only hope and work to lose the next 60 without taking another 7 years!

• That's amazing!! Great job. You look awesome.
  • That is wonderful!!! You look so good now, I can imagine what another 60lbs gone will do for you! I absolutely lovelovelove your dress!!! I'm a sucker for black and white polka dots.
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats!!!! That must be a wonderful feeling! I can't wait until the day when I can say I'm halfway there.
  • Congratulations, you must feel great! I also LOVE your dress.
  • Beautiful!! Congrats and good luck!