No "2" on the front of my pants size!!!

• Wooohoooo a few months ago I found some nice pants on sale and got carried away, buying several pairs in each of three sizes... 22, 20 and 18. In December I gave away the size 22s... and now I am into the 18s -- the 20s did not get much wear!! Now ready to give those away too. But recently I also bought a different style in both a 16 and a 14.. and I can wear the 16s!! So in the past month I have gone from being an 18-20 to a 16-18. Goodbye "2" on the front of the size tag!!!

Okay, so I spent more than I should have on all those pants, ha (but I am extremely hard to fit because of my ultra skinny legs and thighs and huge stomach) but I am NOT going to complain because my pants are too big! I will just bless someone else with them (and have a couple of friends I am sharing them with).
  • Congratulations!!! You're in the teens!!! I'm so happy for you, you deserve to splurge on all those new pants for your new bod!!
  • Awesome Misti!! Happy dance for you!!

And what lucky friends you have to benefit with your "new" clothes!

I can't wait for that day!
  • Thanks, everyone!!
  • Misty congratulations on your hard work ! It has definitely paid off for you.
    I enjoy reading you posts you have such a Sunny personality that shines through

When is your surgery scheduled? And good luck too!

Roo2
  • Hello Roo... thank you for your kind words.

As for the surgery, it is not yet scheduled. I will see the surgeon mid-month to see if he thinks it is time to go for it. Then we still have to submit it to insurance. I still don't really believe it is this close LOL.
  • congrats!
  • Awesome! Way to go.
  • What brand of pants are you buying? I have the same shape, and I'm afraid that once I can't shop at Lane Bryant (yellow), I'm not going to find anything.
  • Misti, I know how you feel. It is a wonderful feeling too. Congrats on your hard work.
  • Congrats!!
  • The Incredible Shrinking Woman!
  • Super yay!!!!
  • Big congratulations!! That must feel awesome

I've bought clothes on eBay that were listed as "selling due to weight loss" and it's a goal of mine to do that too someday, lol