No longer classified as obese!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • When I started losing weight my BMI was 40.4 for my 5'7 258 pound frame. Today I weighed in at 187 and calculated my BMI and it was 29.3! Now I'm just classified as overweight. yay! I went to my doctor who I had not seen since July and he didn't recognize me! That was a confidence booster because he's a family friend! This may not be the place to post a question, but for you mom's and even non mom's what have you found the best way to tone loose skin on your lower stomach and to tone your arms? I had C-section in 2009 and have that "mom stomach" that's driving me crazy. I'm 24, so I'd rather tone it while I'm still a bit young. Thanks!

• Congrats!
  • Congratulations! That's an awesome accomplishment
  • Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • Congrats!!
  • Awesome!! So happy for you!! You are smart to do this while you are young, I wish I listened to people when they told me that!

You look so pretty in your before picture but your current picture is amazing!
  • Congrats!!!
  • I don't know the answer to your question but here's a big hooray for you!
  • That's awesome. You look terrific.
  • Ha ha, last time I lost weight and went out with the hubby and his friend thought I was hubby's mistress. Nice to know we have made that much of a change. Bet it feels good saying " I am overweight" congrats
  • You look wonderful! Great job
  • Way to go!!! Congrats!
  • Wow, that's great. That's not a milestone I read a lot about, it shows you place priority on your health as well as your feeling good about yourself.
  • awesome!!!!!
  • Way to go!!