10 lbs down!!!!

• 10 lbs down 30 to go. Very proud of myself. If I can do it anyone can! It was hard at first but it is getting easier. Especially when I see results. It keeps me pushing! ! Yay!!
  • Congrats on the weight loss. What kind of eating plan are you using? Thanks!
  • South beach diet. And biggest loser last chance workout. Hard work but so worth it. My body is achy but it feels amazing. And u see results fast!
  • Congrats!
  • Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • I have the south beach diet book,but I need motivation to get started. Keep up the good work!
  • Congratulations! I am using Last Chance too and I've lost 6 lbs so far. I agree-its tough!!!! Keep it up I'm proud of you!
  • Congratulations... I know how you feel on such a wonderful reward.. Keep up the motivation.
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats on your 10 lbs loss. You and others have inspired me to set my own mini goal. I've lost 7 so far, but want to be down 7 more by my anniversary in February. (I have to admit that I have had a few cheat days )
  • WOO HOO great job darling!
  • Quote: 10 lbs down 30 to go. Very proud of myself. If I can do it anyone can! It was hard at first but it is getting easier. Especially when I see results. It keeps me pushing! ! Yay!!
    Congrats!
  • Thanks everyone! I appreciate it. I will post a pic when I get 20 down. and good luck to you all!!!
  • Great job ktieman!