Angelia's Goals

• Hi guys,

I thought I would come in here and post about what my goals are and update whenever as kind of a reminder of what my goals are and how I'm feeling about them.

I'm starting the year out at 310.

My first goal is to get to 299. I just went over the 3 mark not to long ago so it's important for me to get back under it.

My second goal is to loose 25 pounds by February 14th. I have a challenge here on the forum and with some family and friends.

My third goal is to be down 80-100 pounds by December 2013. I'm nervous about this goal because whenever I start doing this I quit within a few months. I'm hoping that it I keep doing the small challenges it will help me make it to a year.

What I am doing to achieve these goals is :
    Counting calories and using the "myfitnesspal" app on my phone. This is is awesome at helping me count calories.
    Drink more water, less soda and coffee.
    More veggies and fruits
    Move more... Excersise, but also just get up and out more.

Thanks for listening..
  • Hope you are able to make your goals!
  • I think it's great that you are setting your mini goals....and the best part is you've almost reached your 1st one!! Don't get nervous about the long term just stay focused on your next goal. You have already proved you can do it! Btw...I love my fitness pal too.
  • I think My fitness pal has kept me OP. Honestly I hated taking my food journal out wherever we were and figuring out calories. I can find anything on that thing or just scan the food. It's so awesome!!

The one thing I was not prepared for is my sodium being too high. Now that I'm using MFP it's tracking all that for me and today I woke up 2 pounds heavier and so bloated I had to take my ring off my finger. I looked up what I ate yesterday and noticed my sodium was out the roof high. So I'll be paying close attention to that. Usually when I gain like that it throws me off and I quit, but this time I'm not going to let it get to me. It's not even my weigh in so it doesn't count yet.. (hehe) and I'm sure its the sodium. My weigh in is tomorrow so wish me luck. It's actually tomorrow and Monday.

I have a challenge on here and with Family. So hopefully I will loose some more this week!!
  • My goal of being under 300 has been reached. I am so excited. It was a super mini goal, but it's giving me hope I can do the rest. My next goal as stated above is to lose 25 by February 14th.
  • That is a great mini goal. I am very glad you reached it! keep up the good work
  • Quote: My goal of being under 300 has been reached. I am so excited. It was a super mini goal, but it's giving me hope I can do the rest. My next goal as stated above is to lose 25 by February 14th.
    Congratulations on your goal!!! You can do the rest!! If I can do it, anyone can!! Good luck, we are here for you!