3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Progress Photos Half way there!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/272854-progress-photos-half-way-there.html)

differentsomeone 03-17-2013 04:17 PM

great job you look brill.

allieballiebee 03-18-2013 12:30 PM

Wow -- you look awesome! What a difference. You and I are pretty much weight loss twins (height, starting weight, current weight), and you've inspired me to take some good progress photos.

Keep it up! You must feel amazing. :)

Happymomof2 03-19-2013 11:07 AM

Awesome

WOW !! Good for you! You are doing great ! :carrot:

KantuKat 03-19-2013 02:02 PM

Congratulations!!! YAAY!!!!

Lecomtes 03-20-2013 06:56 PM

You are glowing! Lovely! Great job, I love seeing all the wonderful success stories, it is very inspiring. Know that your hard work does even more than help you lead a healthier life, it motivates people like me!

MonicaKolesnik 03-21-2013 05:14 PM

I added one new pic at the bottom for comparison now that I am 90lbs down, once I have time to dress up I will put up all new comparison photos :)
Love that I am inspiring people because you all inspire me :hug:

MonicaKolesnik 03-22-2013 07:01 PM

There new comparison pictures up at 90lbs lost!!!

TheWanderer 03-25-2013 09:00 PM

Your pictures and weight loss story is inspiring for all of us. You are doing a great job.

MrsK0515 03-26-2013 07:24 AM

Congratulations! You look wonderful!

ForeverVivid 03-27-2013 07:04 PM

Amazing! What a transformation so far!

Quirky Chick 03-27-2013 10:35 PM

Congratulations! :D You look great.

MonicaKolesnik 04-07-2013 05:42 PM

I am absolutely amazed by the number so views as well as the great responses I have been getting from everyone. Thank you so much to each and everyone of you.

MonicaKolesnik 04-11-2013 12:33 PM

I posted a new comparison at the bottom at 95lbs down

elvislover324 04-19-2013 10:44 AM

I didn't know where to write this so I searched for one of your personal posts. :)

I lurk on the IP threads as I am fascinated by the progress you all have over there but I try not to invade them with my comments.

I read today that your boss thought you were new staff when she walked by you and just wanted to say HIGH FIVE!!!! :high:You have done awesome and seeing your pictures and posts helps me stay on track and try to get to be as thin as you!! I hope your family is just as shocked as your boss, they are going to be so proud!

I hope you don't mind I posted this here, I can edit it and delete it if you want me to. I just wanted to say congrats and you look amazing!
:cheer2::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2:

MonicaKolesnik 04-19-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvislover324 (Post 4712240)
I didn't know where to write this so I searched for one of your personal posts. :)

I lurk on the IP threads as I am fascinated by the progress you all have over there but I try not to invade them with my comments.

I read today that your boss thought you were new staff when she walked by you and just wanted to say HIGH FIVE!!!! :high:You have done awesome and seeing your pictures and posts helps me stay on track and try to get to be as thin as you!! I hope your family is just as shocked as your boss, they are going to be so proud!

I hope you don't mind I posted this here, I can edit it and delete it if you want me to. I just wanted to say congrats and you look amazing!
:cheer2::cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2:

I do not mind at all, that made my day!! :hug: Thank you so much! That is why I put the pictures out there to help motivate anyone who was where I was not knowing what to do, if it was even possible to lose the weight, or where to start. I want people to see it is possible, we don't have to be perfect or kill ourselves exercising or starve ourselves to reach our goals. I also wanted other to know they are not alone in there weight loss struggles as well as all of life's struggles. Again this made my day Thank you!! - Monica