People keep saying my face has changed... WOW!!

• I keep getting shocked looks from people who have not seen me recently... and hearing comments about how much my face has changed and that I am developing a healthy glow... so I did some digging into my progress pix. Wow! I am shocked! Not only my weight but my health problems are so obvious in the first one and it is obvious how much it has improved! This makes all my hard work worth it!!

This first picture was taken in June 2012 at about 275 pounds.

Next was October 6, 2012, at 246 pounds

Then below is from November 4, 2012, at 242 pound

And today at 232 pounds

• Wow! You can really see the change. Good job!
  • Wow, you are a gorgeous woman, and very photogenic! You do glow!
  • You look great misti I would love to live in Seattle
  • I agree with TwynneB, you are photogenic, even in the earliest one. Big change too. Congrats!
  • Wow indeed! You look great, Misti. I can not only tell the difference weight wise but your skin is looking so good now!
  • re:
    Definitely. I think the shorter hair really lets your face shine through too.
  • Awesome transformation in 6 months! I wish I had been brave enough to take pics along the way. Your pictures are so inspiring, thank you for sharing them with us!
  • Amazing. Not only can you see a big change, but you are absolutely beautiful. And love the shorter hair. It really makes your smile pop. Keep up the amazing work
  • Wow! You're beautiful, and you look so happy in your picture! Congratulations!
  • You look great! Love the short hair. You are my hero!
  • Thanks so much, everyone! And I appreciate the comments on the short hair.. I was hesitant to do it but am in the pool so much it is so much easier to deal with.