No longer Obese!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • As of this morning, I am no longer obese!!!!!

I'm so excited!! It's taken me 38 pounds, alomst six months to get here, three of which were pure stalling without progress, and finally a rererererecommitment. I'm so happy today, and so excited that I hadn't given up when I really wanted to.

This is so huge for me!!!

Now, onto the next mini goal, and hopefully a healthy weight very soon!!!!
  • Congratulations!! Well done!! Merry Christmas!! What a wonderful gift to give yourself!
  • OMG, I was just thinking about making this exact post!! I finally officially became overweight yesterday myself! I was on cloud 9, which is weird, 'cause it sounds so strange to be celebrating being overweight. But after spending this whole year as clinically obese, it felt like a something to brag about LOL

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!! I know exactly how you feel!! You'll hit your next goal in no time!
  • Good job!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Thank you all for your posts!!!

And Lakilaulea I know what you mean about celebrating being overweight, but this is a step in the right direction!! Congratulations to you too!!!!!
  • Congratulations to both of you! What a wonderful way to start the new year!
  • What a great Christmas present to yourself. Great job.
  • Wow, congratulations!!!!!
  • That's awesome, congratulations on your progress!

• Great job you should be so proud of yourself! You have come a long way and I know you will make it to your goal, stay consistent and keep going!
  • Today's WI officially dropped me from obese to overweight. Who knew I'd ever be so ecstatic to be overweight?!
  • Congrats to all of you who are no longer obese!
  • Congratulations to all three of you on a wonderful achievement! It's thrilling to move away from that category.