The first ten pounds

• I am so happy it's ridiculous and all I've done is lose 9.5 lbs. I can't imagine what you guys feel like who have lost more. Is it still a thrill to see the scale go down? Personally I never thought this would work. I didn't think I was strong enough and I didn't think trying would matter. It took me so long to get to the point where I was willing to look at the issue, but I know I just wasn't ready any sooner.

NSV: two belt holes smaller! But it's still a little tight. But I can sit down.
  • That's great! I look forward to losing my first 10 lbs. I would be there already if I'd just stick to the plan and stop cheating
  • Congrats!!!
  • Quote: I am so happy it's ridiculous and all I've done is lose 9.5 lbs. I can't imagine what you guys feel like who have lost more. Is it still a thrill to see the scale go down? Personally I never thought this would work. I didn't think I was strong enough and I didn't think trying would matter. It took me so long to get to the point where I was willing to look at the issue, but I know I just wasn't ready any sooner.

NSV: two belt holes smaller! But it's still a little tight. But I can sit down.
    I feel exactly the same way. I feel like shouting it from the rooftops! I keep asking my boyfriend all the time "can you believe it!!?" and he's like, um yeah, why wouldn't I? lol.
  • Thanks guys! Breathing Space: we are in similar situations (except you are taller). Congrats on your first ten! I havnt shared my loss with anyone in my life except my closest friend who is also overweight. I figured she would get it. But I also don't want to make her feel bad. Think I'll start a thread about that. Maybe in general support?
  • Congrats!