Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW 228/CW 138/GW 130-150

Height: 5'3.5

Default Original Goal met: 60 pounds- Overweight BMI

I met a mini-goal this week. 60 pounds gone and in the overweight BMI after one year. This was my original goal. I am the size I was in early college and thought this was the place that I wanted to be however I believe I can lose a bit more and try and firm what I have. I set a new target of 150 for now and I will determine how things are at a later date. I am thinking a size 8 would be nice for me and I believe it will take another 6 to 8 months to get there.
I started in Oct 2011 with the Lose It App. Good ol' calorie counting has helped me determine what a true serving size is and what my body needs to live on. I have been walking everyday and even do a bit of weight lifting and interval running. I calorie cycle. My lows are 1200 and my highs are about 1800. I plan to continue cycling into maintenance.
Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement, they have been detrimental to my success. . Here are some photos. To be honest, I really can't see a huge difference at this point, but I feel happier and healthier and that is what counts.

First Photo is around my starting weight close to 230 size 20-22W, second is about 15 pounds down or 18W and third is my current weight of 168 size 12/L.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11- 5-2012 168 pounds Size 12L Blocked.jpg (27.6 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by dstalksalot; 03-22-2013 at 12:04 PM.
dstalksalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #2  

Detrimental????????????
Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

I think she meant "instrumental". Too much excitement. LOL.

Congratulations, DST. You have really stuck with it and have great results. I just reached "overweight", too, so I know how you feel. W00t!!!!!
gailr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW 228/CW 138/GW 130-150

Height: 5'3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailr42 View Post
I think she meant "instrumental". Too much excitement. LOL.

Congratulations, DST. You have really stuck with it and have great results. I just reached "overweight", too, so I know how you feel. W00t!!!!!
Yeah, big typo there.....

Congrats to you too Gail.
dstalksalot is offline   Reply With Quote