Drivers License Goal

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So the weight on my drivers license has never been right. NEVER!! At my highest weight it was 80 lbs off. So now, I am 8 lbs away from the correct weight. I've had lots of mini goals, but I think this will be my most exciting one. I'm going to try my very very best to accomplish this by Halloween.
    Any one else working towards this mini goal??
  • I think that is an excellent mini goal! It was one of mine and I actually just accomplished it last week, it was very exciting! You will know the feeling very soon yourself, 8 pounds by Halloween in a challenge but a good doable one! Be strong!
  • I didn't do it deliberately, but my 3rd mini goal (163) is only 3 pounds higher than my DL weight. Which was 30 pounds too low at the time. Little white lie!
  • I haven't changed the weight on my driver's license since I got it when I was 16!! haha. At my highest I was over 100 lbs off. I hadn't thought about it, but it will be nice to have it match again one day.
  • That is a great goal to shoot for. I am about 25lbs away!
  • I never changed mine since I was 16 either westcoast rosa! And anytime someone looked at my license I thought, 'please don't call me out on the weight thing'. But I'm sure as heck going to fight the dmv to get it changed when I'm 10 lbs under
  • Awesome mini goal! Mine says 200, so I'd like to be at that again, and eventually less!
  • good goal! mine says 205 (which I haven't been since I was like 16). I'm almost there!
  • That's a good one! Mine says 140... :/

Yes, at about 220+ I put 140... Someone top that!!!! I'm surprised the woman didn't say anything. At least I'm closer now?
  • Love this goal!! Luckily in the great state of Pennsylvania they don't list weight on drivers licenses, but when I was in Seattle it was waaaaaaaayy off!
  • I guess I'm on the other side. Mine says 170 and has a chubby face on it. It expires this coming year so I am looking foward to put a new weight and face!
  • My military ID says 170. It has for 10 years. At my high weight it was 140 lbs off. 9 more lbs!!!!
  • This is great! I just realized mine is probably wrong too, so I just looked at it. HA! DL says 185 Going to have to wait until next September when it expires to fix that!
  • I'm definitely aiming for it. Mine says 190, which I actually was at the time (and proud of it! I had lost weight to get there). So my license was honest, if only for a few weeks
  • I would love to be much closer to mine too. It says 130, which was my accurate weight at the time I got my license, many years ago!