Over 100 pounds gone a few more to go!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I started my weight loss journey January 16, 2010 weighing an obese amount of 276 pounds I was in a size 24 at Lane Bryant. Around October 2010 I reach a weight of 180. I have continued to go down from there. My lowest weight was 155 wearing a size 8 in March 2011, but well lets just say sometimes its hard to resist temptation. LOL I have stayed at the weight of 165-170 size 11 in Juniors since around April/May 2011! I am so happy to be this weight. Alot of changes have happened in my life good and several bad, but the change I can say I am most proud of is working at losing over 100 pounds and keeping it off. I am back here again ready to get back down to 155 and do my best with toning my body more. Here are pictures of my journey! Enjoy, somtimes its hard to believe I actually was this big.

• OH MY GOSH!! YOU LOOK BREATH TAKING!!! WAY TO go! So happyyy for you
  • You look AMAZING! Congratulations on becoming a much healthier and happier you!
  • BTW what are you doing to lose the weight?! I am looking for a weight loss buddy so let me know. I am doing Atkins.

Kee
  • wow! that's impressive You look great
  • Quote: BTW what are you doing to lose the weight?! I am looking for a weight loss buddy so let me know. I am doing Atkins.

Kee
    I counted calories and walked between 5 and 7 miles a day for 5 days a week and in between light weight trained. I am very fond of healthy choice and smartone meals lol
  • You are gorgeous! Way to go. 5-7 miles? Crazy.
  • You look beautiful!
  • Great job! You look awesome
  • Absolutely beautiful, congrats!
  • Congratulations! What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing the photos, and welcome back!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Great Job!!:carr ot:
  • You look wonderful, what an amazing achievement!
  • beyond amazing, grats girl you look FANTASTIC
  • You look really amazing the transformation is breathtaking! Congratulations!!!!