100 pounds down in 10 months!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just recently hit 2 major goals in my weight loss journey. I made it to Onederland and hit 100lbs lost!!!

I'm very happy to say that this morning I weighed in at 194lbs. Seeing a 1 as the first number in my weight is just so strange to me! Less than 1 year ago I had one foot in the door to be in the 300s.

It's been both the hardest and best year of my life so far and I wouldn't change a thing about it because I've grown so much. I know it might take another year or more to lose the last 50lbs but it doesn't matter. Being down 100lbs has completely saved my health both physically and mentally.

I can honestly say I wouldn't be where I am now without the support, kind words, and motivation from this site. Thank you, to all of you, from the bottom of my heart!!!
  • Awesome job! Congratulations!
  • Amazing! Great job! Being close to where you were when you started, it's incredibly inspiring to know it IS possible to hit wonderland within a year if I work hard enough!
  • Yea! great job! congrats! woohoo! *hugs* Hopefully i'll be able to say that soon myself!
  • Yayyyy!!! I have a long way to onederland but I can't wait! Know you're super happy! Congratulations.
  • What an achievement, well done for all of your hard work and best of luck with the rest of the journey!
  • Congrats!
    That is incredible!
  • Woot woot!!! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Inspiration!
    Yeah! Congrats! Your hard work paid off. You are such an inspiration!
  • That is wonderful! Congratulations!
  • That is an Amazing achievement. Congrats.
  • Fantastic, what an amazing accomplishment! !
  • That's amazing, Congratulations! Seeing that it can be done is a wonderful encouragement.
  • That is awesome, well done
  • This is incredible! Congrats! It gives me such inspiration, too.