1 month

• Today marks 1 month since I started running and making healthy choices. I got on the scale this morning and I have lost 17 pounds!!!! I have energy and I am feeling great!! I can do this!
  • Yey.... that`s great!
    Keep the good work and tell us what are you doing...
  • That's awesome!! Congrats!!!
  • Thanks all!!
  • Congrats! I'm also longing to start running,looks like it'll be worth it!! Great job!!
  • Congrats both on your one-month anniversary and your awesome weight loss! How have you done it, aside from running? What foods do you eat, or are you on a particular diet plan?

Coincidentally, I also just passed one month on my new lifestyle change. Yay for the both of us!
  • Quote: Congrats both on your one-month anniversary and your awesome weight loss! How have you done it, aside from running? What foods do you eat, or are you on a particular diet plan?

Coincidentally, I also just passed one month on my new lifestyle change. Yay for the both of us!
    Thanks for the congrats and way to go everyone! I am not on any specific plan. I run/walk approx 4k 3 days per week (modified couch to 5k as I am registered for an 8k in October).

I am drinking approx 3 litres of water everyday & 1 cup of black coffee or white tea; eating healthy whole unprocessed foods (packing lunches and snacks for work and outings on the weekend); portion control; no alcohol (for the time being); no eating after 7pm.

I want to do something that I can sustain long term.
  • Great job! You are inspiring!