NSV - I look like the normal sized girls!

• OK, so intellectually I know I've lost almost 100 pounds, and I'm slightly smaller than the average American woman. But I just can't wrap my brain around being about the same size as my "normal weight" friends.

I was at a cookout for my SIL's birthday. She's 7 months pregnant, and thought it would make a cute picture for me and her bestie to pose with our ears to her belly. I've never been camera shy, and I love a goofy picture as much as she does, so we did it. She posts it to facebook before I even see it, so that's how I saw the picture. I was SHOCKED to see that I looked about the same size as SIL and her friend! I had a half-dozen comments about how great I look, and got called "skinny b***h" for the first time! Made my weekend!
  • That's terrific! I can't wait to be called a skinny "b", lol. Congratulations!
  • That's freaking awesome! I can't wait to be called that too!
  • OMG that's soooo cool!!! HUGE congrats!!!

And I know exactly what you mean.. every time I go shopping for size small stuff, I do NOT think I look the same as the other girls browsing the same size lol. But I guess to others we do! Yay
  • ha!! thats amazing!! those are my favorite 2 words put together! lol

Great job!! keep it up!!