8 lbs to go--PIC!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I was feeling really bloated today, even after a good workout, and I still have almost 700 calories for the day. Just one of those days I guess. I only have 8.2 pounds to go, so I decided to do a side by side comparison pic. I am SO proud of how far I've come!

ETA: Adding a couple more pictures!

• Wow! Congrats, you really put in the effort. Nice job
  • WOW!!!! You look AMAZING and you should feel more than proud!!! Hats off to you and sticking in there. This was soooo inspiring for me. Thanks for sharing.
  • WOW Look at you!!!!!! Congratulations! good luck on the last 8!! xo
  • WOW! Girl, you are AMAZING!
  • You look great!!! Cngrats on being so close to goal.
  • Wow, fantastic job, being a guy... you are looking really good, yep you are.

You should be proud, something a lot of people can't find it in them to do, commitment and strength. Now pride

Just in case you were curious, yes i understand how strong you are intimately.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1954/img0500zp.jpg
  • Thank you all sooooo much! Resolute, you look fantastic too! Way to go! I added a couple more pictures--it really does help to see the results in action!!
  • Wow amazing! How long did it take you to get where you are now?
  • Quote: Wow amazing! How long did it take you to get where you are now?
    From Nov '09 to Aug '10, I lost 60 pounds, going from 263 to 203. Then, right before I hit Onederland, I found out I was pregnant with our 3rd child--a wonderful but unexpected surprise! I regained almost all of the 60 pounds with the pregnancy. He was born April 2011 , and after 6 weeks, I started walking and watching calories a little. I started counting calories seriously in the middle of July 2011. My weight at that point in mid-July was 237. I'm currently (beginning of May 2012) 143.
  • way to go healthy!
  • Awesome! Very inspirational .

Djuna
  • You look amazing!! What an achievement you have managed to accomplish. You surely are in an elite group of dedicated folks who manage to make their weight loss goals a reality.
  • You look fantastic. How long did this take you? Congratulations!
  • Amazing Awesome Job! and your time frame you did really good!!!!!!!!!!!! you look beautiful...isn't it so hard to believe?....like where did it all go??? it just poofs away! weird how it works....I guess it's just like water you heat it up and eventually it disapears....lol but seriously awesome job! I'm not sure where the last 8lbs are your 5'6!!!!! but if thats where you want to be at goal I wish you the very best but just remember if your body says enough is enough be happy you look amazing!