Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-20-2012, 06:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 204/204/168

Height: 5'9

Default ten pounds and 2 dress sizes have magically disappeared!

hi guys new to the forum!

i've always been a big girl, 5'10 from the age of 13, always the tallest in school and curvy. when i reached 15 i piled on the weight through drinking cheap cider and eating takeaway at the weekends with my friends! something i really shouldn't of been doing anyway. two years later here i am looking in the mirror wanting to cry most times! however...

back in october i started slimming world, my first weigh in was 14'6. i struglled enormously with the diet and lost only a couple pounds before i quit meetings and gave up, my last weigh in was 14'4.

on monday i started the sure slim diet to support my aunt on her journey of weight loss. my first weigh in was 13'8 and i've also dropped down from a 16/18 to a 14/16! god knows how i've lost this ten pounds, i used to eat chicken and chips and drink 3 cans of coke a day.

the diet rules simplified are; weighing all veg and protein, 2 fruits a day, 3 rivatias or 1 sheet of mountain bread a day, five hours between each meal, 2.5l water a day, last meal 2 hours before bed and NO SNACKING!

the sunday before i started the sure slim diet i went to fitness bootcamp run by my cousin whos a personal trainer/professional mma fighter. it really motivated me to eat healthy and exercise. i have been extremely strict and kept to the diet and also used my treadmill and rowing machine twice already.

my eighteenth birthday is this year september my goal is to be in a weight range of 12/12'4 by then, this is definitely achieveable.

good luck to everyone else on the journey of getting healthy! snooki
snookipaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/222/160

Height: 5 6

U can do it
I'm also new here
lily1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/204/168

Height: 5'9

thanks hun! whats your mini goals so far?

mine is too lose 10 pounds in 3 weeks (MAX)

i'd like to look nice for my aunts birthday in june.. i think small achievable goals are the key to success.

good luck on your journey
snookipaige is offline   Reply With Quote