First 25 Pounds - Gone :D

• I started battling my weight at 20 years old. I had gone through a very stressful breakup and the stress threw my body and hormones all out of whack. It set off my PCOS and I ended up gaining over 100 pounds in less than a year. I was watching everything I ate and exercising 3-4 hours a day at least five days a week, and still I gained weight by leaps and bounds. Fast forward another 20 years and 100 pounds and I had reached 325 pounds.

I had tried diet after diet over the years, but nothing worked for long. I always gained back any losses I made.

I had mostly been bouncing around between 310 and 320 for several years and just knew that my weight had been about to jump up. I decided to try yet again, and this time it is working. I'm down 25 pounds and counting. I only have 7 more 25 pound goals to go
  • Yay for you! So happy for you.
  • Awesome!! great job
  • Brilliant!
  • Thanks folks (o:
  • THats wonderful!!! Great job!!!!
  • good job!!
  • Thanks again folks. I wish there was a like button to like each of the posts (o:
  • Congrats!!!! 25 is an awesome achievment....cheering you on for the rest of your goal keep it up!
  • Wow that's awesome!!
  • Congrats. That's fantastic. Do you have rewards set up for your mini goals? Because you definitely deserve it ^_^
  • @Baker23... I do plan on rewarding myself for each 25 lbs lost, but I do not have specific rewards written down for each one; I think it will depend on the time of year for each milestone. My reward for the first one is a day of tubing at a ski place about an hour from here. Unfortunately it will take a couple of weeks for mine and hubby's schedules to permit it, but that's okay with me. The one thing that I will not do is give myself food rewards. I have come to realize that the decadent desserts and rich foods that I absolutely love have worked hand in hand with my irregular hormones to get me to where I am, and neither is welcome in my life any more.
  • Weigh to go!! Awesome progress!!!