Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-31-2012, 11:02 PM   #1  
DanceDanceRevolution<3

S/C/G: 188/164/155

Height: 5'4"

Smile NSV: My mom said my butt looks smaller!

So I've always had a big butt, and I like that about me--I think it makes me unique. However, my butt has gotten a little too big for my liking. I've been working out and eating healthier for a month now and my mom said she can definitely tell that I'm shaping up and that my butt looks smaller! To hear this made me very happy. Just wanted to share.
cassieleighgotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/151/145

Height: 5' 6"

Yay for smaller. Smaller is good. Keep it going. Congratulations!!
deblosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:19 AM   #3  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

Yay! There are some things we don't really want to get smaller, but getting in shape and toning up is definitely awesome! I hope you continue on your journey!
watchoutforthatcar is offline   Reply With Quote