Bought new jeans!

• All of my jeans were way too loose on me so today I went shopping and bought two pairs, one a size 5 and the other a size 1!!!! Both pairs fit (the joys of size variation) but general consensus from trying jeans on today seems to be that I'm about a size 3 now I don't think I've been a size 3 EVER (at least not since elementary school). I'm so excited!!!!!!! I attached two pictures of before, and a third picture from about a week and a half ago (I'm in the bright blue dress) When I look back on these pictures, I don't know why I took so long to make a change, but I'm glad that I did and that I'm seeing progress!

• You look fabulous and are SO SMALL!! Congrats!
  • Quote: You look fabulous and are SO SMALL!! Congrats!
    Thanks!!!!
  • Congrats!
    Way to go! You look fantastic and deserve to spoil yourself with some new jeans! One of my rewards will be to eventually buy some new jeans. I went through my dresser two days ago and took out 5 pairs of jeans that are too baggy and just unflattering now - jeans that were tight in the fall - YAY! Rewarding, yes, but now I'm down to a few pairs - I NEED more

Anyhoo, congrats on your accomplishment and new purchases!
  • Quote: Way to go! You look fantastic and deserve to spoil yourself with some new jeans! One of my rewards will be to eventually buy some new jeans. I went through my dresser two days ago and took out 5 pairs of jeans that are too baggy and just unflattering now - jeans that were tight in the fall - YAY! Rewarding, yes, but now I'm down to a few pairs - I NEED more

Anyhoo, congrats on your accomplishment and new purchases!
    I know what you mean! Jeans are so much more necessary than I ever realized. Congratulations and hopefully you can have as much fun shopping and trying on as I did! I actually had to look for a SMALLER size than what I first picked up...what a very bizarre yet rewarding experience