20 lbs lost Halfway there!!!

• So far I have lost 20 lbs which is around halfway of what I want to lose. I don't have a specific weight that I want to be at I just want to look slim and fit. I started out weighing 165 lbs. I don't have a picture of me standing up from before but this should do. It amazes me how I couldn't see the difference until I looked at pictures from before

[IMG]
    IMG]
  • You look amazing!
  • I agree with fitbyforty!
  • You look HOT! And so much younger (though I don't know your age). I have approximately the same target as you and you REALLY motivate me! May I know how long you took to lose 20lbs?
  • Quote: You look HOT! And so much younger (though I don't know your age). I have approximately the same target as you and you REALLY motivate me! May I know how long you took to lose 20lbs?
    I am 24 ... I started October 16, 2011 but during November I had to move so for about a week I was eating junk food. I do my workouts from home
  • you look great! congratulations! how often do you work out?
  • You look amazing! Congrats!!!
  • Quote: you look great! congratulations! how often do you work out?
    Thank you. I work out 5 days a week but I don't just stick to a single workout dvd, I mix them around during the week so that I don't get bored
  • Great idea. I get bored easily so switching up would really work for me. good luck in reaching your goal!