3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Success Stories > Mini-Goals

Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

1st week success!

Old 01-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #1

Talking 1st week success!

Hello All:

I am so excited! This is first day of 2nd week and of course, first weigh in. I am down 8 lbs in 7 days. I am astounded.

I have lost and regained many times over my 57 years so I know that the first week is always the most exciting - but unfortunately, after menopause - I could never achieve that first big boost on other programs. Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, Bars, Cookies, Shakes - on and on.

I am down from 192.4 to 184.4. The first week was a little rough but only because both DH and myself had the flu and didn't get off the couch for a week. Both on antibiotics, NSAIDs, and I am sure all those products did'nt support weight loss along with just feeling miserable.

I did adhere to water guidelines and was sure to eat everything I was supposed to in the first week. I was liberal with homemade salad dressings according to recipes on this forum and we went out for dinner on Saturday night - and I had wine and an after dinner cordial - no starches with food though - was careful to order beef and double clean veggies.

I will stick to the plan in the long run if I do not deny myself or suffer. I was not hungry, I did not feel denied, and am looking forward to another great week. I am doing a distance program (IP to go) because of my schedule and distance to nearest clinic so I am so glad to have found this forum!

Checking in in one week - have a great week everyone!!!
grapefruit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:44 AM   #2

Height: 5'6 1/2

Wonderful NEWS!!!
Keep going. Wondeful job! sometimes week 1 can be the hardest!

LOSINITWITHGRACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #3

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Great job! Keep up the good work! I too am on the IP program....LOVE it so far
Started IP on 12/7/11 with a goal of -40lbs.

WI#1: -7lbs WI#2: -4.1 WI#3: +.8 (oops, Christmas!) WI#4: -3.4 WI#5: -3.1 WI#6: +.1 (oops, holiday party) WI#7: -2.6 WI#8: -3.7 WI#9: -1.5 WI#10: -.1 (night time weigh in) WI#11: -3.8 WI#12: +.4 (?) WI#13: -3.2 WI#14: -.1 WI#15: -.4
sarahmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.