I squeezed into a pair of size 8 jeans!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I decided to try on a pair of my "goal pants" (size 8.) I was able to do them up! I had raging muffin top so I won't wear them...*yet.*

• Yay for you!

I'm trying to imagine what wearing a single-digit size would feel like. I hope to find out this year!
  • Squeezed still counts. Congratulations!!!
  • whoooo! you're getting close! Awesome!
  • I recently got into a size 8 pair of Levis for the first time in my adult life--felt amazing!!! CONGRATS!!
  • WOHHHH single digits Congrats. Looks like your goal and goal size were pretty close. Great work
  • That's still great!! Well done!!
  • Congratulations!! That is a great accomplishment.
  • Thanks, everyone. I still want to lose 14lbs so who knows what size I'll be then. After having my son, my body has changed SO much. I no longer have a tiny waist etc.
  • Great job! I actually did the exact same thing a few days ago - wanted a new pair of pants, decided to go for the 8, and managed to squeeeeze in. It's a really good feeling.
  • Isn't it?

I think I'm comfortably a size 10, as my size 12s keep falling down (I keep having to yank them back up...)

I don't have any size 10 pants though, just 12s and 8s. lol. Motivation to keep losing!
  • yeaaaah single digits YEAAAAAAAH!!!

SO EXCITING!!
  • Yeahhhhhhh 8's are my next goal but my 10's have to fall off first. You go girl, keep it up, squeezed counts you got them on! Your almost there!
  • Fantastic!

Anytime I can squeeze into the next size down, even with raging muffin top, I won't put the bigger size back on (unless I'm in major (not average) pain! I'm like a dog with a steak... no way can they be taken away from me!

Congrats to you!
  • Congratulations!!!