90 LBS DOWN!!! (original goal)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay so, yesterday was a SUPER extreme yoga class (sweat was pouring, people were dropping on their mats, TEACHERS!!! were falling out of positions).

i weighed myself this morning, a flat, round 179!! no 179.1, no 179 -point-anything.

this means that i have surpassed my original goal of 180 by 1 lb.

Unfortunately i look nowhere near where i thought i would look like when i set the goal of 180, i am still overweight, and still going to push for another 25-35 lbs, which seem so easy now because it's been over 2 years and a complete lifestyle change.

unfortunately, the whole 180 thing really shows how distorted my self image was, i just didn't see how big i had gotten, which is wierd. even now, i don't see myself ANY different from when i was 90 lbs, and a size 16-18. wierd huh?

but 90 LBS???? holy firetrucking batb alls (pardon my french).

did i ever think i would lose 90 lbs? no.

did i ever think i would love eating healthy? no

did i ever think i'd be a size 6-8? NO.

i uploaded pics. the white shift/bandana is the week before i started losing weight, purple dress (i am sorry, i am NOT sober in this picture- its from a party) is the day before i started to lose weight. weighing in at 269 lbs., the black dress, was after i lost about 40-50 lbs (no toning)

the pink shirt is from pre-yoga this evening.

funny thing? i SEE MYSELF THE SAME. (that's how i see myself now).

• GAHHH thats fanastic... You've lost pretty much a petite person xD .And from an outsiders point of view, 6-8 is Thin ...Good luck losing the last 25-35 pounds.
  • Quote: You've lost pretty much a petite person xD.
    HAHAHAHAH THATS EXACTLY HOW I THOUGHT OF IT THIS MORNING!!

(i'm currently looking for a 90 or so lb friend to take pics with, aka hop into one of my old dresses and see if we can make it work lol

thank you for your encouragement!
  • My original goal weight was 180lbs also. and like you, when i reached it, it was a real eye opener of how big i really was.Congrats on your success.You're in the groove now and can be any weight you want to be Watch you soar
  • Wow! Congrats on your amazing loss. Wishing you all the best in reaching your lower goal!!!
  • Congrats on all the hard work seeing results!
  • My friend at work only weighs 102 pounds, to think i have lost two of her, OMG, and i'm still in need of losing a little, worlds better than i was though.

Sorry you just made me think of that though, congrats on the stellar progress.
  • I completely understand that. While a 6-8 in my eyes is thin on other people I wonder what I will see when I am fitting into those sizes. Your an inspiration to keep going with the healthy lifestyle changes to get to a place were you feel comfortable and confident. CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • First of all, Congrats! And Good Luck on continuing your journey!
  • OMG! congrats!
  • congrats on your lost. I do hope I could say that to myself soon.
  • AMAZING!!!! Would love to see pics
  • Congrats on your loss so far. You can do it
  • hey inside me i'll deffinately post (if i figure it out) when i get home tonight as i don't have anything on my work computer!
  • Congratulations !