20... Yay!!

• I reached my first mini-goal... I am down 20.2 LBS!!! I told myself as a mini-reward when I was down 20 lbs, and I was maintaining my motivation I would join this forum to maintain accountability. Which is what I did!!! I started this journey this time (not at my highest weight ever) but at 206.8# and today I am at 186.6#, which is a whopping loss of 20.2 lbs.

Now for accountability I am going to go ahead and state that my next MINI-GOAL is to lose another 10 lbs, bringing my total weight loss at that time to 30#!!! 176 Here I Come...

One () for every 5# loss:

Hi-Ya... See-Ya...
    Leecie...
  • Wow! That's amazing!! Congratulations and welcome to 3FC!
  • When did you start your lifestyle change? Losing 20 is awesome, congrats!
  • great job darlin keep it up!
  • Congratulations! I can't wait until I hit that 20lb lost - I figure I will go completely down a size and that will aide in my motivation.

Nothing like cute clothes to motivate a girl
  • Nice! Great job on those 20#, that's a nice substantial drop to see on the scale!
  • Congrats on the loss I bet you can really see a difference already.
  • Thanks everyone, your all so sweet.

@DrivenByAmbition - I started this time August 27th, 2011 and have maintained continuously. Although I have done the yo-yo dieting for years now. This time I am determined that its a change for me, and not just a this isn't how I am supposed to be attempt.

Thanks all...
  • Congrats!! that's amazing